• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for beachfront rental Oct. 9-12

New posts

micki

Beach Lover
I am trying to find the perfect place for my husband and I to spend a few days along 30A. We are looking for a 1 bedroom, beachfront condo with a heated (preferably) pool. I stumbled across the San Remo in Santa Rosa Beach which looks very nice. Are there other places similar to this? We usually stay at the High Pointe in Seacrest Beach in June, but I am concerned about the pool not being warm enough in October and all units are 2 and 3-bedroom. But, someplace very similar to the High Pointe would be great.

We would prefer not to have to cross a street to get to the beach.

Any suggestions?
 
try bluemountain villas dot com. I was looking at a nice studio on the beach while looking at the bmb cam the other day.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top