• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for condo for 7-7 to7-11

New posts

mistyraine

Beach Comber
We are looking for at least a 2 bedroom condo reasonable priced ,around Miramar Beach or Destin. Has to be on the beach/gulf view. Was looking at one called the Hunington by the Sea at Miramar. Anone heard of that? If anyone knows of anything else PLEASE let me know.

Thanks
 
If you don't mind me asking why stay out of that area?
We have stayed there before and it was ok. I just wish it wasn't so busy,more relaxing maybe. but hey it is vacation season so?
What are some of the differences?
 
"not as busy" and "more relaxing" is part of the difference. I stayed in a Destin high-rise one year - then I found the communities of 30A - then I found this board. Now I'm hooked.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top