• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looking for deal

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Have client looking for deal..... He will be in town this weekend and wants something east of 395. Wants gulf view around a million. He is looking to find something someone needs out of ASAP. He will move quickly. Please PM me MLS # or any hip property you know.
Thanks!
 
For some strange reason I can not reply to my PM's?
Buyer looking for home or condo? Condo would need to be on water and have 3br 2 bath. Home needs to be a great buy. I have a list started but looking for more to add to the showings.
 
Because your client is expecting to spend a millon I suspect that the prop I am referring to below might be below his standards. But he did say he was looking for a buy...

I just bought on this block and think I got a great deal...

Are you familiar with the Las Palmas subdivision in Santa Rosa Beach right off of 30A? There is a tri-level, 4 bedroom, 3 bath- I think it is 23 Las Palmas Way...

It has an ocean view from the second and third floor balconies and is about 500 feet from the beach with easy access...

I think it is listed at $649,999...
 
Sorry for the extra post. here is what they look like-

The house I am referring to is across the street from the ones in this photo...

Cheers, George
 
Because your client is expecting to spend a millon I suspect that the prop I am referring to below might be below his standards. But he did say he was looking for a buy...

I think it is listed at $649,999...


I think he's looking for a "$2.5M property" that is going for $1M (hence, a deal.)
 
Does he prefer a condo or house? Rental or reidence for him? Would Adagio be an option? We have an interested buyer for our unit, but the offer is lower than we want to take-It is currently listed for $865 but we will go lower. It has a peek of the gulf-www.adagiogulfrentals.com Unit F304.
 
Shelly,

Agreed...

This is why I said I suspected this was below his standards. But that being said, if his criteria is 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a gulf view for 7 figures then, IMHO, $649,999 for brand new construction located 500 feet from the water *is* a deal...

He could buy a boat with the money he saved and cruise by the places he passed on that would've cost him 7 figures...

I guess it's all relative!!!

;)

Cheers, GW
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top