• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for deep waterfront lot around Freeport

New posts

hottytoddy

Beach Lover
Hi Sowal. I am looking for a deep waterfront lot (canal/bayou) around Freeport. I am pretty familiar with what's on the MLS. If anyone knows of anything FSBO or something I might be missing, please send a PM. We are looking to purchase within the next month. Thanks!! :wave:
 
It's not Freeport, but Daughette Subdivision on North CR 283 is deep water. I know of on house which is FSBO and I am sure there are lots being sold on the same basis.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top