• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for DJ/Live Music

New posts

centerlinewc

Beach Comber
Hey Gang,

I've got a wedding coming up in Oct. We are looking for DJ/Live Music that is self contained and not stuck to a cheesy play list. I figure this would be the best place to turn

Thanks Peeps!
 
If you would like to give me a call at 850-252-2106 I would be happy to speak with you about DJ'ing a wedding. My name is Tim and I own Kinetic Entertainment, a local karaoke/dj/anything fun and exciting company. We would be happy to speak with you about your event. Give me a call anytime. If I am unavailable to answer please leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If I am not able to help you out personally I will give you the names of some other people in the area who might be able to.

Tim Haney
Kinetic Entertainment
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top