Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I am looking for someone to walk my dog three to four days a week. She needs to go for atleast a 45 minute walk about 3pm. Will pay based on number of days available. Any dog lovers out there please contact me at ppanella@abecresorts.com
Hello,
I work at Goatfeather's Restaurant and always go in at 4pm. I love dogs and have one of my own along with 2 small children. I live in DFS but do not mind coming down a little early on whatever days you might need me. I am just looking to make a little extra money without having to get a second full time job and I could use the exercise. You can e-mail me at tehra.norris@yahoo.com or just PM me. Thanks.
I do dog walking. Due to the gas situation I only will take clients from Grayton to SilverSands Outlets. I charge $20.00 a visit. My references are abundant.