• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for good, local web-site developer?

New posts

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Looking for someone local to develop a small business web-site.
Does anyone have any referrals?

Thanks!
The Window Guy
 
Last edited:
Hello Window Guy!

I am available as a local web developer, recently arrived to Blue Mountain Beach. I have a full client list in the Chicago area and already a few here in South Walton, ie. http://www.ShoreToPleaseVacations.com and http://www.SeacrestBeachFlorida.com. I offer professional business websites from $500 that include:

- A domain name, ie. www.YourSite.com
- Your choice of design from a selection of professional templates
- Five web pages programmed to your specifications
- One year of hosting
- Two email addresses
- One contact form

For samples of my work and other information, please visit:

http://www.30awebdesign.com

or

http://www.VictoriaLantz.com
 
Last edited:
Hello Window Guy!

I am available as a local web developer, recently arrived to Blue Mountain Beach. I have a full client list in the Chicago area and already a few here in South Walton, ie. http://www.ShoreToPleaseVacations.com and http://www.SeacrestBeachFlorida.com. I offer professional business websites from $500 that include:

- A domain name, ie. www.YourSite.com
- Your choice of design from a selection of professional templates
- Five web pages programmed to your specifications
- One year of hosting
- Two email addresses
- One contact form

For samples of my work and other information, please visit:

http://www.30awebdesign.com

or

http://www.VictoriaLantz.com

Hi Victoria
My hubby is usually in need of design work, as most of his stuff is all video related
You can contact him at
www.flvhosting.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top