• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Great Caterer

New posts

svobodam

Beach Crab
Looking for recommendations from local residents for a great caterer. We are looking for a caterer to provide a tasty BBQ meal for 20 adults and 9 children under age 9 -- at a home in Grayton. Timing is one night the last week in June. Any suggestions?:confused:
 
OLL, you might pm allifunn..not sure of the dates she'll be there, but she comes highly recommended...;-)
 
Try 98 BBQ. I heard their food is great! They catered luncheons for Butler Elementary a few times last school year. (at least once for sure and got great reviews from the staff). New owners this year, and are locals as well.
 
If you have not found a BBQ caterer yet, my husband and I own 98 Bar-B-Que in Santa Rosa Beach. You can check out our website at 98bbq.com or call us at 850-622-0679. Thanks - Nicole
 
For BBQ:
Beach Eats in GB 850-231-1575
Cocoon's in Seagrove
98 BBQ www.98bbq.com, 850-622-0679


:confused: Ok- where is Beach Eats in Grayton? I'm trying to picture it and can't? I would love to know!

I'm SO dying to get down there. I was just there in May, but I swear, you start craving 30A!
 
:confused: Ok- where is Beach Eats in Grayton? I'm trying to picture it and can't? I would love to know!

I'm SO dying to get down there. I was just there in May, but I swear, you start craving 30A!

Beach Eats is next to Grayton Corner Grocery (across the parking lot from Pandora's)... SE corner of 283 / 30A intersection.
 
Jim Richard of Stinky's fish house is an awesome caterer. Can do real fancy to a hoedown.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top