• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for info on SGB

New posts

PAbeachlover

Beach Comber
I'm due to rent a condo in Seagrove Beach in November and am trying to find out if the building is inhabitable or not. It is the Leeward II complex on the end of Eastern Lake Road. I saw pictures of some major damage from Dennis, but the owner told me the building is in great shape. I have info that the Leeward I building is condemmed but not much info on II except the pictures that show the balconies on the first two floors gone. Has anyone seen this building from the beach side? I sure don't want to pay any more than I have if this building in not going to be repaired by Nov. :confused: :idontno:
 
P8310004.JPG


Taken Sept 01 2005

I am not sure which buiding Leeward II is, but here are some more photos to look for in Seagrove at Eastern Lake taken the other day.
 
The building I am looking for is actually two to the left of the red roofs of Eastern Shores. Will look at your other pictures. Thanks
 
PA beachlover said:
The building I am looking for is actually two to the left of the red roofs of Eastern Shores. Will look at your other pictures. Thanks

We have a house on Eastern Lake Drive at Brown Street and we are here for Laborday weekend. I will try and go by Leeward I and II tomorrow morning and get a picture and/or talk to someone about the condition. Not sure but several of those condos that are gulf front were pretty badly damaged by Dennis and have not been rebuilt. The Ramsgate beach access has not been rebuilt yet because of the condo and home damage.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top