• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

looking for info on "Spoiled Rotten House"

New posts

cinblank2000

Beach Crab
We are wondering how "Spoiled Rotten" and surrounding area faired Dennis?
We have 17 people ranging from 68 to 7 coming in about a week.
 
cinblank2000 said:
We are wondering how "Spoiled Rotten" and surrounding area faired Dennis?
We have 17 people ranging from 68 to 7 coming in about a week.

Where is it?
 
cinblank2000 said:
We are wondering how "Spoiled Rotten" and surrounding area faired Dennis?
We have 17 people ranging from 68 to 7 coming in about a week.


Is that a rental house still? I remember seeing it a while ago but have not been able to locate it lately on the web :confused:
 
A couple of years ago it was. I shot a virtual tour for the owner and never got paid. Only time anyone's stiffed me. I think they had remodeled it and sold it. I believe there is a rental sign in front of it but I can't remember whose.

If the new owner wants a virtual tour let me know I have photos. :roll: :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top