• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looking for interior painter...

New posts

Britkiwi

Beach Lover
I can paint, but this a job too big for me. I need to do some painting in my house before I move in and one room has higher walls. If anyone knows a GOOD reliable person please pass on their info or if this person is you, please contact me!

Either PM or send me an email at Brittanyshae@yahoo.com

THANKS!
 
Last edited:
Interior Painting

Hi, Brittany! My husband and I own Destin Brothers painting. He does EXCELLENT interior painting, is very clean and accomodating. He has a $200 per room guarantee; no matter the size or scale of the room, it's just $200! He would definitely love to discuss this with you further. You can email him at info@destinbrothers.com or philip.rener@gmail.com. Or, you can contact him on his cell at (901)786-4385. We live in Santa Rosa Beach. Thanks and we hope to hear back from you soon!
 
Brittany,
I am PICKY PICKY PICKY about paint. We just had our whole house in PCB painted by Martin Flores at F&M Propaint. Cell 850-376-2057. I have NEVER been so impressed by painters in my life. Great job, responsible, quick and fair pricing.

I'm from SC and they were referred to me so they're not my best friends or anything (I mean, I'm referring because they really did a great job!):D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top