• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for job opportunity

New posts

rachmills1023

Beach Crab
Hello, I have been coming down there to vacation since 2001 to the seaside area and we love it. I'm looking for a job. I have several years in retail management, i have bartended for 5 years and currently work in the health care field. If anyone could throw me some leads or interviews it will be greatly appreciated. I will down in the area August 10th. Thank You!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top