• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looking for lawn service

New posts
Scott, I know the owners. Do you want me to crack the whip on them for you? :funn:I thought Sharon liked the outdoors. Was I mistaken? :floor:
 
hey thanks for the replies. actually i am not in favor of cutting up the pretty grass to begin with and i hate high rpm hand held sharp bladed power tools but my jerk landlord in tallahassee is pulling some lawyer crap so i guess i need to cut up the pretty grass. love the outdoors though - i just kill fish not weeds.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top