• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Long Term Rental

New posts

phuynh

Beach Lover
Looking for a home that is 3 or 4 bedrooms with at least 3 bathrooms. Looking to move in at the end of February or start of March. Please let me know if any of you have any rentals. And I will sign for a year.
 
I have a 3BR/3BA cottage, south of 30-A available March 1st for a LT rental. It is located in Old Florida Cottages. Will rent for $1500/mo plus utilities.
 
I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house on the water.
Fisherman's/Boater's dream
Close to 30A in Santa Rosa Beach.
131 Morrison Ave
$1500 mo.
long term
231-5477 for appointment
 
I'm still looking for a rental if anyone has one. I need a 4 or 3 bedroom with at least 3 full baths. I don't have any pets. My price range is about $1500. Also would like it to be unfurnished. I need to be moved in by the middle of March the latest.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top