• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for lot to build on

New posts

GTSViper

Beach Lover
I currently have a house just off of 30a which I would be willing to trade for land and cash. I know there are several people stuck with land. This is your opportunity to move some land which is very slow to do right now. Please contact me if interested.
 
You might get some more responses if you give some details - subdivision, size, age, price range - what type of lot you are looking for, etc.
 
I am open to lots throughout the sowal area. I actually have two houses, one of which is 2 yrs old and for sale at $629k. The other is a new home which is currently listed at $799k and recently appraised at 1.1m.
I know there are several people stuck in a lot market which is not moving at all. I have several homes and always interested in land.
 
Can you post more information on the houses that you currently have listed? Location, etc? Maybe a link to a real estate site?
 
Can you post more information on the houses that you currently have listed? Location, etc? Maybe a link to a real estate site?

29 Basswood Drive-
5 bedroom/ 4 Bath 3,400 square feet

This home received an appraisal of $1,080,000 on Dec.18!!!! It is currently $281,000 below recent appraised value! This home has was completed in late 2006. The 1st floor consists of a den w/ a wetbar, laundry room, bedroom, and full bath. The 2nd floor is gorgeous! Australian cypress flooring throughout the living area and kitchen. The kitchen is immaculate with island, granite countertops, beautiful backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. 2nd floor also contains a bedroom and a full bath. French doors open from the living area and bedroom to access the enormous tiled porch. The 3rd floor has 2 additional bedrooms and the master suite. French doors open from the master suite and an additional bedroom to another large porch. This home is absolutely gorgeous with many upgrades. The neighborhood contains a custom 14,400 square foot pool with 10 cascading waterfalls.
Virtual Tour- RealEstateShows.com/61451

46 Cypress Breeze Blvd-
4 Bedroom/ 4.5 Bath 2,400 square feet
Virtual Tour- RealEstateShows.com/61439


 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top