• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Painter and Grout Person

New posts

dawn75

Beach Comber
Hi there, I am looking for some to paint the outside of one of my vacation homes on 30A and I also need someone who knows about tile and grout work. If you have anyone that is good please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn
 
You may want to call Rafael Cisneros he is great!. His company name is Creative Manager Painting. He is been working in this area for a long time and could provide you letters of reccomendations. His number is 850-259-9509
 
painting

I Think J&B PAINTING IS DOING A LOT OF GOOD WORK THAT WAY

HIS NUMBER IS 836-8809 AND THE OTHER WORK TOO HE DOES A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS
 
Reliable Painter

Hi there, I am looking for some to paint the outside of one of my vacation homes on 30A and I also need someone who knows about tile and grout work. If you have anyone that is good please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn

Hi Dawn - If you're still looking for a painter, give James Estes a call. He does great work, is reliable and very reasonable. He has worked in the Seaside area for many years. His phone number is 225-8072.
 
good work

Hi there, I am looking for some to paint the outside of one of my vacation homes on 30A and I also need someone who knows about tile and grout work. If you have anyone that is good please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn
call lee hightower at 8580-918-6653 he has done great work for me
 
I own House Doctors Painting and have a very good resume. Im currently painting a house in Inlet Beach and I live in Inlet Beach. I can show you my work and can give you numerous references. My name is James Warren (850) 527-0701.
 
Free estimate for painting, tile and grout.

Hi Dawn,
We would be happy to give you a free estimate on the work you need done. All of our craftsman have no less than 10 years of experience and go through a rigorous background check. We guarrantee our work for a year so no worries. Give us a call 622-5262 and we can set up an appointment for you.


Hi there, I am looking for some to paint the outside of one of my vacation homes on 30A and I also need someone who knows about tile and grout work. If you have anyone that is good please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn
 
You may want to call Vincent Enriquez he is Exelent!. His company name is Style Paint Detailer . He is been working in this area and Destin for a long time and could provide you Great References. His number is 850-543-6921
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top