• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Pediatrician

New posts

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Anyone have any recommendations for a good pediatrician?? I have 3 kids and really don't want to drive to Fort Walton!!!
 
Sacred Heart Medical Group, just over the county line in Destin has recently brought a pediatrician on staff. We've all been seeing Dr. Willis there and have been very pleased, but I plan to switch my younger child to Dr. FitzHarris next time he needs to see a Doctor. The phone # at Sacred Heart is (850) 837-0032.

Good luck!
 
Dr FitzHarris 850-837-0032 - the new ped in town at sacred heart medical group. My doctor is at this facility - it's a very good place.

we use Dr. Paul Allen at White Wilson Medical Center, Airport Road, Destin for a pediatrician. he is wonderful!
 
My son has been to Dr. Fitzharris at Sacred Heart and she seems extremely nice and attentive-she actually called me the next day after our appt. for a follow up call. I have previously been going to Dr. Sprenkle at White Wilson in Destin and she has always been very good, although I live in SRB and wanted a closer pediatrician. Many of my friends see Dr. Allen and like him alot. Good Luck!
 
Thanks so much- I had wondered about her- I'm glad to hear good things!
 
It is so nice to hear that we have pediatricians and other doctors in Destin and even as close as Sacred Heart Emerald Coast now. When my son was little - 10 years ago - our closest options were Fort Walton, Niceville, and for a short time due to insurance, Crestview. Way too far with a sick little one!
 
We have been using Dr. Paul Allen at White Wilson and have been very pleased.
 
Dr Bawa is more than happy to handle bread-and-butter peds issues. There is a hot rumor that another pediatric provider may be coming to SOWAL soon...:cool:
 
I heard someone got a whiff of something that they thought must have been a pediatrician in the Point Washington forest recently. The only real evidence was a very large footprint, though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top