• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for place to live

New posts

lancelf08

Beach Comber
I live on 30A now near Gulf Place, but I'll looking for a place to live that his a bit cheaper. I'm getting married next July, so I'll only be around for about a year or so. If anyone has anything let me know about how much a month, what bills are included or not, and anything else that you feel would be important.
 
Last edited:
I live on 30A now near Gulf Place, but I'll looking for a place to live that his a bit cheaper. I'm getting married next July, so I'll only be around for about a year or so. If anyone has anything let me know about how much a month, what bills are included or not, and anything else that you feel would be important.

Well.....what are you looking for? How many bedrooms, baths, price range? That info will help. good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top