• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Other Looking for reliable mortgage company.

New posts

Matt-n-Amanda

Beach Crab
Hi all,

I'm relocating my family from Mass in early summer to the area for work and we've started to look for properties in the area. The issue of the day is trying to find a trusted and reliable mortgage company or broker. Any suggestions or cautions? I'm looking to get into the Santa Rosa Beach area.

Thanks!
 
I used Mike Tarleton with Bank of England a couple of years ago for a refi. 850-866-2963 His office was in Santa Rosa Beach.
 
Hi Amanda I use Trustmark for everything. I have never had a problem with them. I have a contact I have been dealing with for 10 years. PM me for more info.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top