• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

looking for rental 7/21-7/24 2br

New posts

rpayne9417

Beach Crab
Last minute vacation before football starts next week for my boys. They wanted to go to the beach one last time. I will be taking my boys if we can find something. Looking for 2 bedroom, reasonably priced. Email me at rpayne9417@aol.com
 
We have 2 units at High Pointe that are vacant this week since the renters cancelled. Don't know what you consider reasonable but PM me if you're interested & I'll get a price for you in the morning when the rental office opens, last I heard they were giving 20 % discounts. But I guess the dates would be thru next Saturday so don't know if that will work for you. Just let me know.
 
Thanks for the help. We have booked a place at High Pointe. The boys are very excited about one last trip before the drudgery begins. Football in July who could believe it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top