Hi there! We have a beautiful furnished brand new townhouse on 30A in Prominence across from the Hub. It’s 3 br 2.5 bath. The lowest we can go however is $2000/mo so I’m not sure if that’s doable for you based on your post, but thought I’d let you know. Feel free to call or text me at+16158284649Looking for a rental for Oct15-Dec 19 for my family. Need at least 2-3 bedrooms. With the unique timing of the sale of our home and the slow rental months hoping our budget of $1250/month, will accommodate someone looking to fill the gaps in their season.
thank you!Hi there! We have a beautiful furnished brand new townhouse on 30A in Prominence across from the Hub. It’s 3 br 2.5 bath. The lowest we can go however is $2000/mo so I’m not sure if that’s doable for you based on your post, but thought I’d let you know. Feel free to call or text me at+16158284649