• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Seamstress

New posts

mdjbythesea

Beach Crab
In need of my "Mother of Groom" dress hemmed. Unable to find seamstress thus far. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
 
I have a number for a seamstress in Ft. Walton Beach, but I won't be able to post it until later this afternoon.
 
The seamstress that I planned to post on here (and use for my wedding dress alterations) is no longer in business. Sorry for the delay and I do hope you could find someone.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top