• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looking for spring break rental

New posts

michiganrenter

Beach Crab
Hello,

I am looking for a rental for the week of Apr 5 - Apr 12. I have a family of 5 and am looking for a quiet 2 bed (min) and 2 bath place. We have stayed in Cassine gardens the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed that a lot. nice and quiet, we don't mind the walk to the beach and we don't have to deal with a lot of noise. Real relaxed.
I am on a tight budget this year and did not find anything available in CG. Are there other places to look that are just as affordable and nice? Any last minuted cancellations that might want to cut a deal?

thanks
 
Hello,

I am looking for a rental for the week of Apr 5 - Apr 12. I have a family of 5 and am looking for a quiet 2 bed (min) and 2 bath place. We have stayed in Cassine gardens the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed that a lot. nice and quiet, we don't mind the walk to the beach and we don't have to deal with a lot of noise. Real relaxed.
I am on a tight budget this year and did not find anything available in CG. Are there other places to look that are just as affordable and nice? Any last minuted cancellations that might want to cut a deal?

thanks


Check your pm's.
 
Hello,

I am looking for a rental for the week of Apr 5 - Apr 12. I have a family of 5 and am looking for a quiet 2 bed (min) and 2 bath place. We have stayed in Cassine gardens the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed that a lot. nice and quiet, we don't mind the walk to the beach and we don't have to deal with a lot of noise. Real relaxed.
I am on a tight budget this year and did not find anything available in CG. Are there other places to look that are just as affordable and nice? Any last minuted cancellations that might want to cut a deal?

thanks

Michiginrenter,

Hello, I have a really nice 2/2 that is available. Great price also. Have a look at the homeaway link below. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
 
Hello,

I am looking for a rental for the week of Apr 5 - Apr 12. I have a family of 5 and am looking for a quiet 2 bed (min) and 2 bath place. We have stayed in Cassine gardens the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed that a lot. nice and quiet, we don't mind the walk to the beach and we don't have to deal with a lot of noise. Real relaxed.
I am on a tight budget this year and did not find anything available in CG. Are there other places to look that are just as affordable and nice? Any last minuted cancellations that might want to cut a deal?

thanks

Try www.seagrovebeach.com click on rental. On line booking and virtual tours. The office opens at 9am central. you can call 800-seagrove/800-443-3146 to speak with a person, probably Ann...great gal and she knows her properties. The site is user friendly and has a wealth of info.

Good luck!!!!
 
Hello,

I am looking for a rental for the week of Apr 5 - Apr 12. I have a family of 5 and am looking for a quiet 2 bed (min) and 2 bath place. We have stayed in Cassine gardens the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed that a lot. nice and quiet, we don't mind the walk to the beach and we don't have to deal with a lot of noise. Real relaxed.
I am on a tight budget this year and did not find anything available in CG. Are there other places to look that are just as affordable and nice? Any last minuted cancellations that might want to cut a deal?

thanks


http://www.vrbo.com/136026


This is my best friends condo. it is in the village of blue mountain beach. the ammenitites we have here is a 24hr pool, 24hr fitness room, deeded beach access, cabana bar from 11am-7pm+ that serves food and drinks, and shuffleboard courts. check out the site and contact them for great rates right now!
good luck! :D
 
Try www.seagrovebeach.com click on rental. On line booking and virtual tours. The office opens at 9am central. you can call 800-seagrove/800-443-3146 to speak with a person, probably Ann...great gal and she knows her properties. The site is user friendly and has a wealth of info.

Good luck!!!!

Ditto this. I found a great sb rental here last year. Good experience and I'd def rent from them again.
 
Give Lora a call at 1-888-267-2121 (Dune Allen Realty). If you tell her how much you want to spend, hopefully she more than likely can find you a match with a great house or townhouse in the vicinity of Cassine Gardens with beach access.:chill:
 
Speaking of Dune Allen Realty, what's up with their new website? I have used them in the past for rentals and thought their old site was really nice and easy to use. I tried to find something to rent earlier this week and gave up. What a huge step backwards for them. Did they change owners or something?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top