• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for suggestions for home watch /property manager

New posts

watercolorlover

Beach Comber
We are looking for referral/suggestions for someone to manage our home away from home in watercolor, specifically to assist with vrbo renters & take care of inspections. Also looking for a reliable cleaning service. We are NOT interested in a commission based arrangement. Been there done that & felt nickeled & dimed.
 
I would suggest calling Patty (850) 368-9282 she owns a very professional and reliable property management company on 30A. Tell her Meghan Hufty referred you.
 
Please check out our add on this forum, Emerald Shores Home Watch Services. We have never assisted with VRBO, but with guidance we would love to have the opportunity to take on the job. Dawn Burton 850-687-5380
 
We would love the chance to work for you! We work for a monthly fee and never ask for any percentage of your rental income. We have lots of experience working with home owners who use VRBO to rent their home! Check us out at www.sanddollarone.com or give me a call at (850) 333-0914
 
Hi,

My name is Judi Good and I live in Seagrove at this time. I am looking for a carriage house to rent and manage the main house, basically an on-site manager. Doing all Cleaning after Rentals and or owners and making sure all contractors or doing good work. I will also make sure the house is secure for storms or home problems that might occur. I am a mature lady with many years of management in my background. I would love the chance to meet with you and see if it is a good fit.

Please feel free to call me at 404-668-8511

Hope to hear from you soon,

Judi Good
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top