• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looking for summer rental

New posts

angelbaby

Beach Comber
HI....my boyfriend and I are working in destin for the summer...I am looking for a rental starting asap through august or so...
 
i have a large 3 bdrm condo to share in gulf place. private bath and balconey. beach access pool tennis courts. 600. per person negotiable please call kindal 278-6575 very close to sandestin.
 
Hey,

If you guys are still looking I am currently renting a 5/3 in SRB and my room mate and I would be more then happy to talk to you about it. Just let me know. $1000 a month Rent would include all of you utilities. Just let me know!

Thanks,
Christine
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top