• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for Treetop Subdivision info

New posts

Perrytl3

Beach Comber
Considering purchasing lot in Treetop (directly behind Seacrest) for primary residence. Anyone have any info (good or bad) on this neighborhood? Thanks!
 
Haven't heard much about it in a long time. As I recall it was one of those that caught the tail end of the bubble. It's a good location just make sure you're high and dry.
 
My assistant actually has a lot in Treetop and is planning to build there. She could certainly give you some information on that subdivision. If you would like feel free to call and I can get you two together.
Royce Mitchell
RoycewMitchell@gmail.com
1577-504-8951
 
That end at Seacrest is waaaay over crowded. The west end is more spaced out and would be more enjoyable for a primary residence.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to you all for your input! I found this info today on flood zones:
http://portal.nwfwmdfloodmaps.com

...Here is another question for all: Any builder recommendations?

Thanks to everyone again!!!
 
Last edited:
I highly recommend Jeff Margaretten as an Architect and he has a great list of builders. I know that Ron Dowgul was approval as a builder for my assistants house and he has worked in the area for 20+ years. rdowgul@gmail.com
 
I am also considering purchasing a lot in Treetop but have heard there are issues with the terrain? Love the area but nervous about this particular development. Any thoughts?
 
It does skirt some wetlands and requires either lots of back fill or pilings. Keep in mind that there is commercial on either side of the development as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top