• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for unique SoWal items

New posts

My Home Office

Beach Comber
I am looking for local small businesses who can provide unique items that are reasonably priced that would work well in gift baskets. I would also like to find homemade "goodies" from businesses who would make deliveries to Santa Rosa Beach area. I'm open to ideas, so please let me know how to find you and what your specialty is.

Thanks!
 
Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but you should swing by the Farmer's Market - there is a lady who makes her own soaps, shampoos, several with preserves or spreads and baked goods, and Amavida coffee or tea.
 
The Soap Peddler - Celeste Cobena she did have a website. Awesome natural soaps, shampoo, conditioner.
Great products!
 
local goodies

Twin Oaks Farm -- organic local preserves -- Seaside Farmer's Market
www.twinoaksfarm.net

Moonlight Microfarms -- heirloom garden seeds and organic sprouting seeds; fantastic sprouts; handmade hula hoops -- Seaside Farmer's Market

Amavida Coffee -- organic fair trade coffee and tea, and drinking/brewing accoutrements. My favorite is the stainless steel insulated coffee press (but we use it for tea) They sometimes have a table at the market too; one location in Seaside, one in Rosemary Beach

La Loba Bakery in Blue Mountain Beach, same complex as For the Health of It -- beautiful breads, treats, granola, all locally made, mostly organic too I think.

As for moi, am thinking of going into the business of selling knitted baby hats! I knit bunches of them, just for something to do (it is a calming activity) and have more than I will ever be able to give as baby gifts...
 
Thanks to all who recommended my Biz. I offer a variety of reasonably priced local handmade items, will do private label. I'll be at the farmer's market Saturday or you can call 267-2227 or email soappedaler@mchsi.com for more information
 
Thanks!!

Thanks to all of you for the responses and great ideas! We have not made a decision on what we wanted because we weren't sure what all we can find. I definitely have some ideas now!! Thanks, Again!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top