• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for ....

New posts

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Detached Single Family Home w/garage
Price range: $300,000 - $389,000
Prefer Gulf View Heights subdivision or nearby

Fenced yard would be a plus ....

Anyone got it?

Thanks,
2bohemians
 
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Flamingo Village. It is on a big corner lot and has a privacy fence in back perfect for dogs. I am asking in your price range. PM me for details.
 
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Flamingo Village. It is on a big corner lot and has a privacy fence in back perfect for dogs. I am asking in your price range. PM me for details.

Good Evening Patterson,
We just sent you a PM. Thanks for the post :D
 
Detached Single Family Home w/garage
Price range: $300,000 - $389,000
Prefer Gulf View Heights subdivision or nearby

Fenced yard would be a plus ....

Anyone got it?

Thanks,
2bohemians


Looks like with the price range and garage request with a yard...Flamingo Village will have your best options.
 
There is also one is Gulfview Heights and Gulf View Estates you may be interested in. If you are interested I can send you photos, etc but need your email address. The one in Gulfview Heights does not have enclosed garage but does have underneath parking.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top