• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking to babysit

New posts

LTF

Beach Crab
Hi! I am a 19 year old college student staying with my family for the summer. Presently I work at RoseMary Beach Trading Company part-time, but I am also looking to babysit and make some extra money before school. I know the area pretty well and have experience with kids. If anyone needs a babysitter during their stay, please email me at Lisa864@gwu.edu or call at 205-994-4466. I am usually free during evenings and nights, and often during weekends. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lisa Francavilla
 
LTF said:
Hi! I am a 19 year old college student staying with my family for the summer. Presently I work at RoseMary Beach Trading Company part-time, but I am also looking to babysit and make some extra money before school. I know the area pretty well and have experience with kids. If anyone needs a babysitter during their stay, please email me at Lisa864@gwu.edu or call at 205-994-4466. I am usually free during evenings and nights, and often during weekends. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lisa Francavilla

:welcome: I bet you'll do well off this site. If we had know about you 2 weeks ago you have some extra money right now :cool:
 
I know Lisa (and her family) and she is extremely responsible, trustworthy, and wonderful. I'd hire her to babysit (but our kids are now old enough to take care of themselves for the most part). I highly recommend her. She lives in the area this summer and has a car I believe.

(Hi, Lisa...from your sometimes neighbor Paula. It was great to see you last week).
 
Thank you Miss Paula! That was sweet of you to write. We're looking forward to seeing you in August and my mom sends her greetings. I read some of your book by the way!

-Lisa
 
LTF said:
I am usually free during evenings and nights, and often during weekends. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Lisa Francavilla


You will not be free in the evenings for long. It seems like everyone is always asking for a babysitter around here. I will remember to send them here to your name. You mentioned going back to school. For how long will you be available?
 
LTF said:
Thank you Miss Paula! That was sweet of you to write. We're looking forward to seeing you in August and my mom sends her greetings. I read some of your book by the way!

-Lisa

Gosh, thanks, Lisa. Hope to see you in August when we come back. Hmm...we should let the people staying in our cottages know that you are there to babysit. Will do. private email me your phone number at your place and I'll have them call you.

Best,
Paula
 
Paula said:
Gosh, thanks, Lisa. Hope to see you in August when we come back. Hmm...we should let the people staying in our cottages know that you are there to babysit. Will do. private email me your phone number at your place and I'll have them call you.

Best,
Paula
205-994-4466 from her post above.
 
Hey Lisa, it was nice talkin' with you and I was on the verge of having you come over and take care of our kiddos' when the wives surprised us by not wanting to take some time away from them. Go figure. Anyway thanks and I did give out your number to another family that was staying in Seagrove across the street from us and I hope they used you. Good luck and thanks again. KOE :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top