• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Looking to rent something long term!

New posts
I have been a local here in destin for 10 years now. The place I am currently in (that I rent) is going for sale after my lease is up, and I've been super stressed out since. I am looking to rent anything from a one, two, or three bedroom house or apartment from the Harbor Walk in destin to Baytowne in sandestin. I am also interested in renting a room. I have a 5 year old yellow lab/ golden retriever mix male dog who is very well behaved and no children. I am a young professional woman, I work two jobs, 80 hours a week. Please let me know. :)
 
I have been a local here in destin for 10 years now. The place I am currently in (that I rent) is going for sale after my lease is up, and I've been super stressed out since. I am looking to rent anything from a one, two, or three bedroom house or apartment from the Harbor Walk in destin to Baytowne in sandestin. I am also interested in renting a room. I have a 5 year old yellow lab/ golden retriever mix male dog who is very well behaved and no children. I am a young professional woman, I work two jobs, 80 hours a week. Please let me know. :)

Hi, I came on the site to list a room for rent in my home, and just happened to see your post. Feel free to contact me, my number is 850-517-8510. Texting is better in the morning and early afternoons while I'm working.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top