Has anyone else noticed our posts are in the Twilight Zone today? Everything's coming out backwards.
Jfunn, I'm taking a break now. Number #1 Son actually paid us for his car insurance and I'm walking down to the bank to deposit it before the kid asks me for a loan or something.![]()
Work hard this afternoon!

i didn't know you had more than one son![]()
![]()
i didn't know you had more than one son![]()
![]()
Has anyone else noticed our posts are in the Twilight Zone today? Everything's coming out backwards.
Jfunn, I'm taking a break now. Number #1 Son actually paid us for his car insurance and I'm walking down to the bank to deposit it before the kid asks me for a loan or something.![]()
Work hard this afternoon!
Sounds like you have your display order backwards, you can display oldest first or newest first.
Sounds like you have your display order backwards, you can display oldest first or newest first.
Sounds like you have your display order backwards, you can display oldest first or newest first.
