• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Boxer dog

New posts
Johnrudy said:
That's what we used to go thru with John. I remember once at a grocery store (when John was a puppy) I said "We need to get home so we can let John out of his crate." The lady in front of me glared at me with her mouth agape.

:funn::funn::floor: I was grocery shopping with my daughter when she was 2. Out of the clear blue she says very loudly, "Mommy hurry! We have to go home and let my baby brother out of the closet." We didn't have a baby brother at the time. I thought I was going to be flogged! :eek:
 
glad the boxer came back home! love boxers! gotothebeachmom, is this your little cutie??? what a doll!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
glad the boxer came back home! love boxers! gotothebeachmom, is this your little cutie??? what a doll!

It is indeed the grandson, thank you! :wub:
 
Johnrudy said:
It's amazing how fast he has grown and shows so much personality in the pic.!

Hard to beleive he was only 4lbs 12 ozs! He's made up for lost time. I love that he recgonizes my voice now. We met for dinner the other night and he was almost asleep. I walked over and said something and he just grins from ear to ear! Wow, what could be better than that? :clap_1:
 
ladydebubba60 said:
gotothebeachmom, the minister from my church is from Snellville, Ga. His name is David Anguish!

Wow! Small world!
 
jessifunn said:
when mermaid was in sowal the other week we met a couple from snellville and mermaid assumed that they surely knew gttbm :floor:

Did they know me? :rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top