• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Camera

New posts

ocean14

Beach Crab
I have lost my Camera on 1-14-07. I was at the public beach in Santa Rosa. I am planning a wedding and it had all my pics. Help
 
When you are leaving Santa Rosa, on 30A, the public beach on the left. I lost it in the parking lot or restroom area, Please keep your ears open. Is there a way to post a listing on a sign at the beach park? I live in GA.
 
We found a ultra-compact digital camera on the street right in front of Red Bar on NYE. But it had been run over a few times. Not salvageable.
 
Long shot, especially this far out - but you may want to check with the Walton County Tourist Development Council at (850) 267-1216. Ask them to ask their beach access maintenance guys, or whoever checks the bathrooms at the public beach accesses. It sounds to me like you were either at Ed Walline or Fort Panic.

Good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top