• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Dog APB!!

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
13 year old chocolate lab named Coco is lost.

No collar, sweet dog, spotted in Beach Highlands area an hour or so ago.

Please call Jerry at 368-7921 if found.
 
Sorry to hear that. Lost mine couple of months ago. Animal control said they did not have him but turned out they did after I tracked down the person that had given my dog to them. After that experience, dont necessarily take it as gospel if the person that answers the phone says they dont have him. They whisk these dogs off to Chipley right away and I get the impression they are not long for this world after they go there. Don't know for sure though. Good Luck!
 
13 year old chocolate lab named Coco is lost.

No collar, sweet dog, spotted in Beach Highlands area an hour or so ago.

Please call Jerry at 368-7921 if found.

I have lived in this are my whole life and I still can't get a handle on all of these subdivision names. What area is Beach Highlands?

scooterbug - check out the last couple missing dog threads for all kinds of great ideas from Diane on how to use the internet to your advantage. Lots of links and places to post info.

Sorry to hear that. Lost mine couple of months ago. Animal control said they did not have him but turned out they did after I tracked down the person that had given my dog to them. After that experience, dont necessarily take it as gospel if the person that answers the phone says they dont have him. They whisk these dogs off to Chipley right away and I get the impression they are not long for this world after they go there. Don't know for sure though. Good Luck!

I am soo happy to hear that you found your sweetie!
There are some good changes being made to the current not-so-friendly system. There is a thread here: [ame="http://sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=17873"]Make a difference - email the commissioners! - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]
 
Last edited:
My Mom walks Chipper all over that area I'll let her Know. She walks North Bishop all the way around bay loop and everyone knows her.
 
Beach highlands is the area around Stinky's Fish camp on 30-A

Thanks! I work a little east of there so I will keep my eyes open.

I hope that there will be a wonderfully happy ending to this!
 
I'm assuming that this photo, is of your missing pet. Beautiful baby!:wub: I've spent about an hour and a half, searching the local shelters, online. So, so very sad!:cry: I only saw one choc Lab and it's at the RUFF shelter, in FWB. I emailed Janice asking about missing Pac, another missing pet. Their website is http://www.911ruff.org/, to ck with them. Good luck and my prayers, are with ya!
13 year old chocolate lab named Coco is lost.

No collar, sweet dog, spotted in Beach Highlands area an hour or so ago.

Please call Jerry at 368-7921 if found.
 
I'm assuming that this photo, is of your missing pet. Beautiful baby!:wub: I've spent about an hour and a half, searching the local shelters, online. So, so very sad!:cry: I only saw one choc Lab and it's at the RUFF shelter, in FWB. I emailed Janice asking about missing Pac, another missing pet. Their website is http://www.911ruff.org/, to ck with them. Good luck and my prayers, are with ya!

No, scooterbug's tar is not the dog in question.
 
Thanks for the info, SB!
 
Oops! I meant, SGB!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top