• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost dog found

New posts
Holly the dog's neighbors picked her up a little while ago. They said she is going back to her owner with a big lecture (whenever her owner returns to town). I told them that next time I have her, she WILL be going to a new home. Please call the store and let me know if you're interested in adopting this little bichon. It is pretty likely that we will end up with her again. I've had her at the store for 3 days in the past two weeks. I hope her owner takes better care of her, but I'm not counting on it. Next time she is here, I would like to have someone to call who would provide her with a much better home. Thanks to everyone who helped find her home and to all who care what happens to little guys like this. Here's hoping we find her before she gets hurt next time, too.

P.S. She "lost" her sweater. :roll:
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The dog is being returned to the people who LEFT TOWN WITHOUT HER!!!!!!!!!:bang:
Am I missing something?
 
Sorry....Though many people were outraged that this happened, no one called and asked to please take Holly home with them. We almost gave her away last night because no one had claimed her, but the man who wanted her backed out and did not take her. I didn't feel that I could keep her this evening, knowing that someone knew where she belonged and wanted to take her back to her owner. Her neighbors and I discussed the concept of allowing her to stay "lost" and giving her away, but they wanted to take her home and give the owner one more chance. I'm with you! I really hope that this "one more chance" doesn't get this little dog killed on the road. If anybody out there really wants to adopt her, please let me know. I have contact information for her neighbors and we can run it by them one more time, possibly before they take her home. I'm not sure when the owner is supposed to return.
 
It's always amazed me how gentle some big dogs are with little kids - they will put up with having their tail pulled, being laid on, just about anything, as if they know that the little ones don't know any better, and need to be protected.

You've gotta love that - as if there weren't enough reasons to love them!
 
This is how we ended up with our furbaby: Stacy, originally our neighbors dog let this cute little 7lb toy poodle run the streets! One day I told the neighbor that if they didn't want Stacy we would take her. ( we had just been told by Sam's allergist ..no dog or a poodle) She said..I told her to run away and she did! I said well if she comes back we'll take her. I got a call later in the day saying she was back. I walked over and she handed her to me and that was that.She couldn't have cared less. 6 years ago.

I hope the owners realize Holly deserves a better home with someone who loves her and wants to take good care of her. I'm sure she's a very sweet dog.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top