• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Dog in Pt Washington

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
If anyone sees a mostly white American Bulldog mix with a little black and brown coloring on the face roaming in the Pt Washington area (Bay Drive), please contact AJ's Plumbing, located on the corner of East Pt Washington Rd and Bay Dr. The dog has been missing for three days. He does have a micro chip, and he is not showing up in Animal Control's list of collected dogs. The dog is a little skiddish of men, as he was once abused by a man.
 
If anyone sees a mostly white American Bulldog mix with a little black and brown coloring on the face roaming in the Pt Washington area (Bay Drive), please contact AJ's Plumbing, located on the corner of East Pt Washington Rd and Bay Dr. The dog has been missing for three days. He does have a micro chip, and he is not showing up in Animal Control's list of collected dogs. The dog is a little skiddish of men, as he was once abused by a man.

You might want to PM the Dargs as their new house is in the area. They love dogs and will keep their eyes peeled for this lost little fella.
 
I think I saw this dog today over off of Little Canal. I tried to call him over and he did get skittish. Are they still looking for him? He had a limp.
 
I think I saw this dog today over off of Little Canal. I tried to call him over and he did get skittish. Are they still looking for him? He had a limp.
Bobby, that is probably the dog. Try calling AJ's Plumbing tomorrow and give them the heads up.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top