• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Irish Setter

New posts
Also check any rescues, vet offices, pets911.com & petfinder.com-- GOOD LUCK!!!! We'll keep "girl" in our prayers
 
cavbaby said:
Also check any rescues, vet offices, pets911.com & petfinder.com-- GOOD LUCK!!!! We'll keep "girl" in our prayers

ditto on this comment. I lost a Boxer years ago. She tore out the screen of a window in my house and went for a walk. She was gone for a week. I called every vet in the area and Boxer rescue. About the tenth vet I called had a solid description of my dog and called the person that brought her in. I picked her up that afternoon. Good luck to you!!
 
:( This has me so sad! Cannot stand the thought of someone's dog being missing. Thomas Drive is such a dangerous place for a dog to be lost! Sure hope someone finds the dog. I have such a love of dogs! Couldn't stand the thought of mine getting out and lost!
 
Was the dog anywhere near St. Andrews State Park when she got loose? I hope someone has searched the park! Such a big area to cover. There is the old turpentine mill, Alligator Lake, the beach area, bike paths through there, alot of places she could be in there. There are houses or camping and the boat ramp near the turpentine mill. Someone taking her in would be the best thing that could happen to her rather than wandering around lost. Did she have id on her collar? I am sure she did. I am still hoping for good news that she will be found. Has the owner put some posters up on store windows and telephone poles with her information and picture on it? Maybe someone will see it and recognize her if the owner hasn't done this already.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top