• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Keys

New posts

raven316

Beach Lover
Last Thanksgiving I dumped a kayak and lost my keys in the water in front of the Dunes of Seagrove. They had a dogtag and an emblem from my unit in Vietnam. Some folks said they would wash up eventually so I thought I'd ask if anyone had found them? thanks
 
Wow. I hope you can find them. I'm in that area quite a bit and no luck.

This time of year is good for locating things as water tends to be clear and calm (prior any major storm, which we have not had).

I'd think anyone finding that sort of item would turn it in.

Perhaps the location of your post is not appropriate, it needs to get to Realtor and rental co.

Thank you for your service!
 
Wow. I hope you can find them. I'm in that area quite a bit and no luck.

This time of year is good for locating things as water tends to be clear and calm (prior any major storm, which we have not had).

I'd think anyone finding that sort of item would turn it in.

Perhaps the location of your post is not appropriate, it needs to get to Realtor and rental co.

Thank you for your service!
Thanks, it's been three years so I really don't expect to find them but I figured I'd holler on the off chance bumping the message up would help.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top