• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lost Lab

New posts

memespend

Beach Comber
I saw a black male Lab walking alone near SandCliffs condo (just west of Rosemary and Alys) about 11 am Thursday. He was walking east.
 
I saw a black male Lab walking alone near SandCliffs condo (just west of Rosemary and Alys) about 11 am Thursday. He was walking east.

That is so nice of you to post this ...Bless you :wub:
 
He was an adult dog but did not appear to be real old. Had on a choke collar (I think) and was walking on the beach.
 
I don't know who this dog belongs to, but I passed a couple of ladies on the bake path a few months ago walking two dogs, one who fit this description. The stopped me and asked if it was my dog. Evidently it had come over to play with their dog and they decided since they couldn't figure out who it belonged to, they just took it for a walk to see if they ran into the owner.

Apparently this pooch has a penchant for running away.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top