• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

lot in Lakeside

New posts

Helping Hands

Beach Fanatic
I just bought a lot in Lakeside at Blue Mountain Beach, can't wait to start building and move to the area. now all I need is a jeed and beach permit. Does anyone know where I can purchase a beach permit?
 
Jan 2010 was the last time anyone will get a beach permit.they decided then to issue no more new beach permits and grandfather those that had one. . they did this to relieve the overcrowdedness
 
I spoke to the commisioners office

When I called them they said they would if you had a house on your lot and they would looke at it again soon.
Hope this makes your feel better:lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top