• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lot loans/ Walton County

New posts

beachvacation

Beach Comber
My wife and I are considering purchasing a residential lot on 30A, to ideally hold and build in the future. Who are the best contacts in the area who provide land loans for residential lots...I realize some of the traditional sources are hesistant to finance residential lots at this point. Thanks.
 
I guess there are no answers here. I am looking to refinance my lot loan so if you find a good lender, let me know. Thanks!
 
I guess there are no answers here. I am looking to refinance my lot loan so if you find a good lender, let me know. Thanks!

Likewise. I need to either extend the term on my existing lot loan or find a good refi option come middle of next year. Have every intention of paying it off and have paid substantial principal, just need about 2 more years to do it.

Current loan is with Wachovia and they won't even talk to me until 4 months prior to the balloon date.

I know lending is tight right now, but there's gotta be someone out there who will lend on a lot (especially at a very low LTV).

Anyone?
 
Contact Jason Crowe with Community Bank in Destin. 850-650-4231. I don't know if this information is up to date, but they were financing lot loans up to $500,000 and LTV up to 75%. Refinancing will be considered.

Francesca Gage
The Beach Group
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top