AAbsolute
Banned
I have been asked by Architects, Realtors, Developers and Owners to take photo's from my bucket truck for quite some time. We do it to plan where windows will be in a home, room placement in general and whether or not to build a Tower on the home. Sometimes we also take the photo's for a Realtor or Owner to help them market the lot's fullest potential. I have 100's of these photo's. I am going to try and organize the pictures and co-ordinate them with where they were taken from on a map. The bucket truck goes up 60 feet, but I stop taking photo's for home design purposes at 50 feet.
If anyone has a particular area they want to see, post it or Message me. I'll see what I have in that area.
Below is an example of the types of photo's we have taken. Watersound Beach has left its dunes intact. When you stand on the ground at a gulf front lot you can't see the gulf. These photo's were taken for someone who was considering the purchase.
If anyone has a particular area they want to see, post it or Message me. I'll see what I have in that area.
Below is an example of the types of photo's we have taken. Watersound Beach has left its dunes intact. When you stand on the ground at a gulf front lot you can't see the gulf. These photo's were taken for someone who was considering the purchase.
Last edited: