• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lots with views

New posts
$10,000.00 reward:

I will pay $10,000.00 to anyone who may have gotten a video of me falling 13 feet from the bucket truck yesterday. It was about half way through the Alabama/Florida game if that tells you what time.

I must have this video to put on my Homepages. Thanks
 
Last edited:
$10,000.00 reward:

I will pay $10,000.00 to anyone who may have gotten a video of me falling 13 feet from the bucket truck yesterday. It was about half way through the Alabama/Florida game if that tells you what time.

I must have this video to put on my Homepages. Thanks

Have you checked YouTube?
 
Yes. I'll keep looking.

Having a video of me flipping and falling would be like Christmas therapy for my guys.

I think your fellow SoWallers would get a kick out of it too, assuming you were not hurt that is. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top