• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Love Shack...YAY!

New posts
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE LOVE SHACK!!!
Ate there last night. It was great! The grilled Chicken Dinner, the Smoked Tuna dip, the Raw Oysters and Salad were all outstanding! The POOL is so COOL!!! The prices are very reasonable and the absolute best part is that I did not have to Drive into Destin!!! I will definitely be going back and watchout....I may bring my bikini. That should clear the pool area.
 
I have to say that I found the food quality to be a bit uneven. The lump crab was the most tasteless ever. Must have been rinced to death and left in the water too. Buffalo shrimp were good and a nice sized portion. Fried shrimp good also. Steak was so-so, not really a surprise but every restaurant needs a meat item or two for the non-seafood eaters. Hushpuppies were like rocks. Fries were not hot. I love the idea of the place and it is cute-- please improve the food. I want to love it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top