• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Love Shack

New posts

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
what can you tell me about love shack? good? bad? so-so? we've heard a lot of advertising on local tv lately, and wondered. thanks!
 
I think you are going to get mixed reviews...

Personally, I have never had anything bad there. I've had different entres every time, and they have all been good. I think the prices can't be beat by anybody.
It's my understanding that they may have a new chef this season.

If you have kids, let them wear swim suits and take towels!
 
Went last night

for dinner. We have 2 kids and they had a blast. Food was good (we only had apps- buffalo and coconut shrimp and fried pickles) but they were awesome....great atmosphere in the outside area by the pool IMO......we'll be going back.
 
We live in the housing community with the love shack. Its good food and you can find great deals. Like 3 bucks for a dozen oysters...thats just crazy!

Drinks are a little pricey, but not if you go during happy hours. Very laid back, cool atmosphere. If you haven't gone, I would recommend going at least one.

And yes, bring a bathing suit if you wanna swim while enjoying your drinks!
 
Does the developer of Eagle Bay own the Love Shack? Maybe he is subsidizing the cost of food, to get people to the development to see that it's a happening place.

I've never eaten there, and have heard mixed reviews, but mostly leaning toward the size of positive.
 
I know the owners of the love shack own the pool, but Im not sure if the own the development.

They have to hit the advertising hard, because the location is where most people don't even know there's a road that leads to something (Hewitt rd)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top