iloveflorida
Beach Lover
I would write all of you a ticket for complaining!
You either haven't been paying attention, or have been fortunate enough to avoid near disaster.I would write all of you a ticket for complaining!
And...it is also obvious you don't live adjacent to the Timpoochee Trail or have to cross it to get on 30A.I would write all of you a ticket for complaining!
people come here to slow down, relax and enjoy the beauty of south walton
Well, its only a matter of time before a serious accident occurs while someone is operating these recreational vehicles. I've always had a problem with how you portray then in your advertising. You picture them on the beach sand. This gives out of area people the impression that its OK to operate these vehicles on the beaches. Even your company name implies that as well. Being local born and raised I would have hoped you would have know better than that.