• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lowest Priced 3 br with deeded access!

New posts
:clap_1:
 
Side note: Hey, you were on line after 3 this morning and now you are already up! What is going on girl....can't sleep???? :eek:
Actually I went to bed at 2:00 and got up at 7:30 but I wish I could've slept more.

:shock: ....you Big Brother you!!! I woke up at 2amish and went back to bed around 4 amish. Not one of my better nights. :biggrin: I am not a party animal like you,sm ...up until the bars close. ;-)
 
:shock: ....you Big Brother you!!! I woke up at 2amish and went back to bed around 4 amish. Not one of my better nights. :biggrin: I am not a party animal like you,sm ...up until the bars close. ;-)
Well at least you have something to do when you can't sleep. I have to admit I was out dancing last night and then a late trip to the ever wonderful Waffle House. :eek: Just some friends.
 
Congrats to Supermom and CCK! Whoever bought your cottage will be very happy that they did. The cottage next to our cottages also sold and I believe the people already took over and are using it and renting it out. I'm looking forward to meeting my new neighbors!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top