BeachbumAggie
Beach Fanatic
if it's just peanut free how about Nutella from time to time, chocolate hazelnut spread-it's my favorite treat!
I think the pinwheel idea is great, a little cream cheese, ranch or mayo as a base and some thin meat and cut it into bit sized pieces.
As a kid I would only eat peanut butter sandwiches or turkey sandwiches in my lunch box, our school did pizza day on Friday so I'd eat that or if we had leftover pizza at home I was always happy for a leftover slice in my lunch box! Although my mom never packed them for me I always like bacon sandwiches if ya'll eat bacon.
All of my friend's kiddo's love the lunchables but I would think by making your own you get to ensure the ingredients. They have pizza ones, taco ones, and such in addition to your meat, cheese and cracker varieties.
Good Luck!
I think the pinwheel idea is great, a little cream cheese, ranch or mayo as a base and some thin meat and cut it into bit sized pieces.
As a kid I would only eat peanut butter sandwiches or turkey sandwiches in my lunch box, our school did pizza day on Friday so I'd eat that or if we had leftover pizza at home I was always happy for a leftover slice in my lunch box! Although my mom never packed them for me I always like bacon sandwiches if ya'll eat bacon.
All of my friend's kiddo's love the lunchables but I would think by making your own you get to ensure the ingredients. They have pizza ones, taco ones, and such in addition to your meat, cheese and cracker varieties.
Good Luck!
