• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lunch from Wild Olives

New posts

Douglas the Intrepid

Beach Fanatic
We brought home two pizza's today from Wild Olives for lunch and they are delicious! My daughter picked out the simple cheese pizza and I decided on the goat cheese and salmon pizza. I have to say they are both awesome and I am enjoying mine with fresh milk we picked up at the farmers market this morning! Yum! This was my first foray with Wild Olives and I was very pleased with the quick service and the overall quality and freshness of the finished product. :D
 
.

Have had their Ruben and Grilled Chicken sandwiches and pizza - all very good!

Page 1

Menu

9627_149430478502_105091808502_2518.jpg




.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top