• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Lunch in Defunk?

New posts

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
I have to run a little errand today, and I was hoping for some lunch recommendations in DeFuniak. I know some people have mentioned good meat and three type places in the past, but I can't remember any restaurant names. Please help!
 
I have to run a little errand today, and I was hoping for some lunch recommendations in DeFuniak. I know some people have mentioned good meat and three type places in the past, but I can't remember any restaurant names. Please help!

Try the Busy Bee or Murrays. The Hotel DeFunk also has a decent lunch menu. Today at the bee is stuffed baked potato day.:blink: Fannons out on 83 is pretty good as well. :wave:
 
We're hardcore H&M fans, but it's a classic counter grill, cheeseburger/chili dog place. Can't beat it for that stuff, though.
 
We :wub: H & M. The Italian sausage "dog" is awesome. Unfortunately, no brats.

It's worth the fat grams ... as long as you only do it, say, once a month.
 
We're hardcore H&M fans, but it's a classic counter grill, cheeseburger/chili dog place. Can't beat it for that stuff, though.

Thanks, I forgot about them. They are the best:clap:

We :wub: H & M. The Italian sausage "dog" is awesome. Unfortunately, no brats.

It's worth the fat grams ... as long as you only do it, say, once a month.
And Dan and Phyllis are great people to boot. I wish they sold H&M Hot Dogs t-shirts!
 
This must be said, PIZZA HUT lunch buffet. Yummy! I haven't been to one of those in years.

We ate Pizza Hut is Louisville last fall- it had been awhile since we had had chain pizza.

I was up all night drinking water. Guess I was used to the sodium content when we lived in Pizza Hut land, but had been spoiled on SoWal area pizzas and their lower salt content.:bang:

Hope you have a 32 oz. cup of water next to your bed, full of water, and ready for a refill.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top